Christmas at Galgorm is always a truly special event. From the moment you arrive on Christmas Eve we will ensure this is a memorable and enjoyable occasion for guests old and young alike...
- Check-in from 2pm
- After settling into your room, meet your dedicated chaperone in the lobby for festive cocktails and canapés
- Enjoy the seasonal sounds of our lounge singer with Afternoon Tea
- Unwind in The Spa at Galgorm or bring the little ones to enjoy family time in the pool
- Bundle up and head to the Mulberry Garden to toast some chestnuts and marshmallows on the open fire. Sip on mulled wine and hot chocolate and play some fireside games
- Christmas Eve dinner in Gillies Bar & Grill
- Settle in for some classic Christmas bedtime stories before retiring to hot chocolate and mince pies in the comfort of your room
- Live music in Gillies Pub
- Traditional Irish breakfast with a glass of Bucks Fizz
- Take selfies with Santa and receive Christmas gifts by the tree
- Enjoy family time in The Spa swimming pool or perhaps venture out to work up an appetite with a stroll through our stunning grounds
- Sumptuous 5 course Christmas Lunch
- Visit Santa in his magical grotto
- Settle down with popcorn & movies or enjoy an afternoon of Christmas crafts and games
- Light buffet dinner in Gillies Bar & Grill
- Live Music in Gillies Pub
- Traditional Irish breakfast
- Enjoy some time in the Thermal Spa Village before checkout at 12noon
The twinkle of fairy lights, frost glittered paths and the faint sound of bublé warming those festive vocal chords can mean only one thing. Christmas has arrived at Galgorm Resort & Spa. Every year we eagerly await the most wonderful time of the year where spirits are high and the Resort is filled with a jovial atmosphere.
December breaks sparkle with festive inspired menus, catch-ups by roaring fires and your very own Christmas tree to adorn your guest room. And If you thought spa-ing was reserved for the more temperate of seasons, you have yet to experience the beauty of Riverside Bathing in Winter. The delicate pinch of cool air contrasted with the warmth from your private riverside tub is the epitome of the great outdoors.
The young and young at heart can enjoy Weekends with Santa where you can savour a festive lunch followed by a visit to the man himself. Hand deliver your Christmas wish-list before rounding off the afternoon at the enchanting Christmas Market. Hot chocolate and carols will leave you aglow with Christmas cheer.
The annual gift-giving conundrum can leave heads spinning in a chaotic flurry, resulting in the dreaded panic purchase! We have just the answer with gift vouchers suited to just about every personality. From the Luxury Lover to the Ginnoisseur and Zen-Seekers alike, guarantee gift love with a Galgorm gift voucher this festive season.